Associate Financial Consultant- Berkeley, CA
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services .
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of Schwab's business strategy. The Associate Financial Consultant will pursue this mission through:
- Proactive outbound calls to existing Schwab clients, finding opportunities through needs based analysis and positioning appropriate products and solutions. At times, partnering with subject matter experts, peers and managers.
- Create initial relationship with walk-in clients and or prospects to understand investment goals and objectives and position various suitable offerings, based upon individual needs.
- Identify and refer additional opportunities to Branch Financial Consultants.
- Delivering unparalleled value and excellent service.
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients....
We value integrity, open communication, perseverance and continuous service to our clients. If you want to work with a firm that is dynamic, client centric and values your contributions by providing a successful environment for outstanding financial rewards, consider a career as an Associate Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people .
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work-related experience
- A valid and active Series 7 license required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license required (may be obtained within a 120 day condition of employment)
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required (may be obtained within a 120 day condition of employment)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification is preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in the financial services industry (required)
- Financial business development experience (highly preferred)
- Knowledge of brokerage/banking products and services
- Strong client relationship building experience
Pursuant to SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the NMLS registry system and remain in good standing. You will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process.