We are looking for a strong Finance Manager to join our Corporate Financial Reporting team. This person will report to Sr. Director of Reporting and will be interacting with the US and international Finance teams, as well as other corporate departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with quarterly and annual SEC filings on Form 10-Q/K. Prepare supporting tie-out packages, cash flow statement, equity statement and EPS calculation.
- Prepare quarterly earnings release and board packages.
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet and P&L flux analysis.
- Assist in quarterly stock-based compensation accounting and financial reporting.
- Review monthly global consolidation in a timely, accurate and complete manner. Good understanding of intercompany elimination and foreign currency translation.
- Review quarterly reporting package from subsidiaries for accuracy.
- Responsible for SOX controls in consolidation, financial reporting and equity accounting.
- Review and consolidate weekly P&L outlook, quarterly forecast, and annual budget submission from the subsidiaries. Review flux analysis from subsidiaries for reasonableness.
- Oversee the chart of accounts management including reporting hierarchies to support proper management and external reporting requirements, including report writing.
- Assist with process improvements and project involvement (e.g., system implementations and testing).
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven knowledge of US GAAP.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Solid understanding of financial statements.
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, and flexibility.
- Strong MS Office skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA.
- 5+ year public accounting experience.
- SAP or other large ERP experience preferred. BPC experience a plus.
Interview process includes completing our employment application forms. All offers of employment are contingent upon a successful background check, and proof of legal status to work in the U.S. We utilize E-Verify.
SMART Modular Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies that provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.