Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager
Join one of Ohios largest full-service CPA/business consulting firms with over 80 years of helping clients achieve their financial goals.
Manage client assignments and projects, delivering a high-quality service. Coach, advise, and support team members in meeting clients and self-development expectations.Senior Managers are also responsible for client relationships within their area of expertise and for clients assigned to them.
- Review various tax returns individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns and make recommendations and decisions to address client needs.
- Ensure the accuracy of tax provision and tax returns including the documentation supporting tax positions.
- Provide tax research and effective solutions for management.
- Supervise and assist tax staff.
- Give quality tax planning and practical approaches to clients particular tax needs and situation.
- Provide advice that enables the client to increase profitability.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with clients.
Education and Experience:
- 5 - 8 plus years of public accounting experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
- Significant experience/knowledge of tax provision and tax compliance.
- CPA license required.
- Ability to identify the key stakeholders in a decision-making process and develop working relationships.
- Have business development skills be able to communicate effectively in the sales process
- Be sure that clients have sufficient information to make informed decisions.
- Possesses strong presentation skills.
- Always alert to opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Actively participates in initiatives to recruit talented people including participating in career and recruitment forums, conducting interviews, and providing time to speak with potential candidates.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plan.