US Nutraceuticals, INC (d/b/a Valensa International) is a leading science-based discoverer, marketer, developer and manufacturer of high quality, IP protected ingredients and formulated condition specific dietary supplements for health and well-being.Valensas products are differentiated in the marketplace by their high level of quality; their positioning to meet emerging megatrends and the high level of value they deliver to the consumer. Valensa is a subsidiary of EID Parry (India) Limited.The company is also entering into the Direct to Consumer (B2C segment). The companys headquarters and supercritical CO2 extraction facility is in Eustis, Florida.
We are currently searching for a Finance Manager to report directly to the CFO.The ideal candidate must have a four-year degree in Accounting. Masters degree could be an added advantage, though not required. A minimum of 5 years of relevant financial management and accounting experience is required. Experience in direct-to-consumer segment will be preferred. Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
Must be a person willing to work in remote location like Eustis, energetic, enthusiastic, and willing to learn and be a good team player.
Primary responsibilities will include (but not exhaustive):
- Performing day to day accounting tasks including, journal and bank postings, revenue reconciliations etc.
- Maintain the books of accounts
- Prepare monthly bank and G/L reconciliations
- Do the monthly closing, including monthly provisions, update schedules etc.
- Detail review of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for the monthly and annual processes to close the general ledger and generate financial reports
- Prepare Monthly MIS Reports
- Prepare Quarterly Financial estimates
- Inventory management including perpetual inventory verification, reconciliation etc.
- Support in the preparation of business plans, business analysis, segment analysis
- Prepare and file State Sales Tax returns
- Cash flow analysis
- Assists in the establishment, documentation, and adherence to Accounting Policies and Procedures and internal controls for accounting operations
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Coordinate with the auditors on annual accounts finalization and Federal & State tax returns
- Should be vigilant to analyze and point out the variations in the costs within the budget and point out to the operating managers ways and means of better cost management.
- Experience in handling Peach Tree and/or other accounting/financial software
- Must have exceptional time management skills
- Proven ability to work with complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while meeting constant deadlines and maintaining strong attention to details
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Should be a good team player with good attitude to work with various functions