Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Responsible for the following:
- Prepare all operating statements, budgets, variance analysis;
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to client
- Preparation of client specific target measurements, action plan implementation and major client presentations
- Responsible for evaluation, analysis and consolidation of numerous individual location reports for presentation on a national scale
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Food Service is required.
- 2 plus years of analytical financial experience and Aramark systems is a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary and computer skills, with spreadsheet knowledge, are essential.
- Excellent client and Aramark communication capabilities.
- Must be able to deal with Senior levels within both Aramark and client organization
- Candidate must be located in or relocate to Corning, NY