Unit Controller - Sports & Entertainment
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Work with the Aramark management team to oversee the financial and cash operations at this important client location.
- Establish and implement working capital control programs, and enforce policies designed to maximize internal control of inventories, cash and equipment.
- Handle the preparation of financial and operating reports and conduct and document moderate financial analysis projects.
- Heavy interaction is required with Aramark Senior Leadership as well as Senior Management with the direct client.
- Supervise a staff of office management and finance/accounting professionals
- Bachelor's degree in business related field (finance or accounting preferred) is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in hospitality accounting or related field.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential.
- Ability to work closely with a team in budgeting, cost controls formulations, forecasting and monthly reporting is also critical.
- Adhering to generally accepted accounting practices and observing all financial controls and processes is required.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends