01) To prepare company full sets of accounts.
02) To prepare staff payrolls and review workers payrolls.
03) To conduct monthly physical stocks take.
04) To prepare monthly profit projections.
05) Dealing with banker's from time to time.
06) To provide training to accounts assistant & clerks.
07) To do company's budgeting and financial analysis.
08) To take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
09) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
01) Degree in relevant disciplines or equivalent from reputable universities.
02) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
03) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
04) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.