Accounts Receivable Junior Specialist
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB's success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Junior Specialist with good knowledge of finance and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You support Accounts Receivable transactions such as customer invoices and/or advances, account reconciliation and reporting
- You support internal trade payments and cash application activities, handling of retentions and/or deductions
- You perform necessary activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- You support internal business units via phone, email and workflows
- You collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable or in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Very good in business English
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines