Analyst, General Accounting
Here at Averis, our common purpose is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Our people are crucial in helping us to realise our vision to be one of the best Global Business Solution (GBS) organization to support our customers in creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and Company.
1. To perform General Accounting day-to-day transactions and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
2. Book accounting transactions based on Business Groups inputs.
3. Maintain general ledger master data.
4. Maintain the setup and blocking of cost centers/account codes.
5. Clearing of open items in accounts.
6. Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks and transaction posting checks.
7. Provide month end close accounting process transaction support.
8. Execute month end close steps in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
9. Co-ordinate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close activities with Business Groups and other CSC F&A functional teams to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts.
1. To accurately process all General Accounting transactions and activities within the given time frame.
11. All transactions should be processed i.e. entered into SAP or rejected according to the established process and procedures.
12. To ensure the accuracy and the completeness of the transaction processed.
13. To attend to CSC communication channels e.g. email and assigned Helpdesk tickets.
14. To monitor and process the urgent request before specified deadline.
15. Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
16. Resolve Business Groups and Corporate queries on General Accounting issues on timely basis.
Service Management and Continuous Improvement:
1. Execute work in accordance with the service management framework by providing timely and accurate customer service.
2. Review backlog and cycle time reports to improve process flow times.
3. Minimize number of transaction escalations by ensuring all transactions are processed within agreed service timelines.
4. Ensure queries from Business Groups are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
• A degree in the related job field.
• Those with 1 to 2 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role will have an advantage but not essential.
• Willing to relocate to the job location.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent for us to keep or store your information in our database. All the information you have provided is only used for the recruitment process. Averis will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you receive no response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future if there are opportunities that match your qualifications and experience. Thank you for considering a career with Averis.
In doing so, we can realise our vision to be one of the best Global Business Solution (GBS) organization to support our customers in creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and Company.