My client is a 100% Kiwi-owned property insights business whose sole purpose is to give New Zealanders all the information they need to make informed property decisions - customers are their focus! Going through periods of change, they are looking for an experienced finance all-rounder to provides the analysis and insights they are looking for.
As the Management Accountant you will be reporting to an impressive CFO. You will be responsible for managing the internal audit process and the following tasks:
- Owning the budgeting/forecasting process and providing all necessary commentary and analysis
- Managing the insurance renewal process and providing information to the brokers
- In-depth analysis on commission payments
- Investigating budget variances
- Policy updating
- Looking at the business from a holistic point of view and recommend process and system improvements
- Month end support
- Ad-hoc reporting
To be suitable for this role you must have excellent communication skills and can work in agile environment - no two days will be the same. You must also possess the following attributes:
- CA Qualified (ideal)
- Background in technical financial reporting
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Experience working on risk management.
- Proven experience with auditors.
- Strong Excel skills
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011800100