Director, Capital Markets - Community Lending Pricing & Product Strategy
This position is responsible for partnering with our Community Lending and Capital Markets teams to support our partnerships with Housing Finance Agencies with a focus on pricing and product strategy. The position also supports business process improvement efforts including projects to enhance automation, quality and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the goals/objectives of each of our HFA partners
- Monitor market dynamics and competitor programs to current programs/offerings
- Develop strategies with the Community Lending Team to enhance programs. Identify areas we can leverage our platform to help the HFAs differentiate from the competition
- Participate in business development meetings to learn more about prospective HFA partners and share how we can help strengthen their programs
- Aid in development of RFP responses
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritize opportunities within the Community Lending Team and Originations more broadly
- Build and maintain an overview of other programs available in the market
- Proactively seek opportunities for process and performance improvement
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access (preferred).
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, meet deadlines, and maintain focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of Residential Capital Markets and/or Product Development
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
- None required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.