Personal Financial Representative
Would you like to own a meaningful financial services practice under the Allstate brand?
Scale your existing practice with proven support, flexibility and access to new customers. We're looking for professionals with a growing practice who would like to use the Allstate brand and resources to expand, in your community.
As an Allstate Financial Specialist, you'll build your own financial services practice with support from Allstate. Your partnership with Allstate Agency owners will drive new business in your community and support your access to new revenue streams
Your Support Team.
We support our Financial Specialists across the nation with a variety of product offerings and continued education that helps them succeed. Financial specialists can share space with an Allstate agency owner and obtain leads from them.
We believe hard work should be rewarded. At Allstate, we offer unlimited earning potential that's always connected to the growth of your business.
A typical agency office has one financial specialist who meets with customers face-to-face and a team of licensed professionals who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with customers and provide leads. Allstate provides support and expertise to help you build your business.
Are You a Fit?
We are looking for someone who possesses an unquenched entrepreneurial spirit and a strong track record of success. You'll also need to have:
- At least 2 years of life insurance or financial services customer facing sales experience
- State Life/Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 (if applicable) licenses
- Blended mix of protection and asset accumulation sales
- Prior Experience as a Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Registered Representative or Investment Representative preferred
- Professional designations such as RICP, FSCP, CLU, ChFC, CFP and LUTCF preferred
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) with emphasis on business preferred