Senior Product Manager, CPQ & Billing
Products and Technology
Salesforce Revenue Cloud offers fully integrated quote-to-cash capabilities and end-to-end subscription lifecycle management with the Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing products, delivered natively on the Salesforce platform. CPQ & Billing capabilities are the #1 ask by customer CROs and CIOs who want more control and efficiency in their revenue operations as they transform their businesses with subscription and usage-based offerings. We have a talented team with unmatched cloud computing and domain experience and a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation.
Are you an innovative, empathetic product manager who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and would love working with the best technology teams in the world? Are you interested in building the capabilities that will revolutionize enterprise Quote-to-Cash, Subscription Lifecycle Management, and Revenue Optimization?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Deal Management team. This is the team that is front-and-center for our customers as they interact with our Quote-to-Cash and Subscription Management capabilities - encompassing buying and selling capabilities from one time products to usage products to subscriptions across any channel and across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Own the product vision for your product area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of other internal teams and customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold everyone accountable to success and failures. Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
- Collaborate and communicate across functions. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for your product. Success measures must be defined at the inception of a product and tracked throughout its lifecycle. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
- 5-8+ years of product management experience in a technology company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required; Master's degree is a plus.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Experience as a product owner leading agile teams at a technology company over multiple product releases.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, excellent communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Enough technical proficiency to successfully partner with and lead engineering in the build out of our products.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience building SaaS products.
- Domain expertise in building and designing complex CPQ, Subscription management or Commerce capabilities.
- Specific expertise in functional areas such as Quoting, Self-Service, Subscription Management, Contracting, Amendments, Renewals is a strong plus.
- Understanding of downstream implications to Billing systems and ERP is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce products and APIs is a plus.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.