Manager - Financial Reporting, St. Louis
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for a Manager to join our General Ledger and Financial Reporting team. This is an opportunity to work within a highly motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines with a high attention to analyzing results and operations.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing and leading general ledger activities within the Agency Accounting Services (AAS) team. This individual will help to ensure that team goals are met and/or exceeded and will support operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordination of external and internal audit including dates, PBC lists and the preparation and gathering of information
- Prepare and review prepayment journals
- Review and approve balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze all GL accounts to ensure all expenses are correctly recorded. Communicate with relevant party to investigate errors/anomalies
- Assist with loading and clearing validations for Monthly Reporting and Forecast submissions in Hyperion Financial Management in addition to monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P/L analysis
- Assist and provide the information for working capital reporting
- Assist in fixed asset management
- Overseeing and implementing new finance processes and reporting requirements by Omnicom
- Prepare weekly and monthly treasury reconciliations for month-end reporting
- Follow up on all outstanding items from weekly and monthly treasury reconciliations
- Prepare monthly cash analysis
- 2 - 5 years of experience with a degree in Accounting.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Strong problem solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Proven record of dedication and reliability
- Ability to meet deadlines and process data with speed and accuracy
- Excellent numeric and alpha data entry skills
- Organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply - only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.