Treasury Management Implementation & Advisor Team Lead
Treasury Management Implementation & Advisor Team Lead
What you'll do:
The Client Service Advisor Team Lead is responsible for managing the full client lifecycle for top tier clients utilizing products and services from the Treasury Management suite. Oversees the team that is responsible for pre-onboard and post-sale onboarding, setup, client training, service, and expert advisement for these priority clients on various TM products and services along with all bank products that support the client's needs. The Team Lead's primary focus is on ensuring that the Client Advisor Associate(s) meets service level standards (customer service; turn-around time; risk management and regulatory compliance; audit soundness; and productivity and efficiency).
What we are looking for:
Supervises Client Advisor Associates staff in their performance of daily tasks, holding them accountable for quantifiable results. Monitors and reports on Service Level Standards performance and other KPI's. Coordinates and distributes work to teams based on active and accurate understanding of their ability and experience, and the team and individual's workload pipelines. Performs supervisory tasks such as performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and interviewing candidates for employment, develops work schedules, and provides necessary training and coaching. Typically directs a small to medium-sized team of employees (2-5).
Improving operational processes to mitigate identified risk concerns, increase efficiencies, and enhance the functionality and ease of use. Assists Associates with complex client onboarding and ongoing service challenges. Foster's good working relationships with leaders in partner departments including Treasury Management Sales, Operations, IT, Lending, Loan Servicing, Credit Administration, other internal support groups, as well as third-party services.
Manages complete client lifecycle stages to achieve quality, scope, and schedule that delivery on the products and services utilized by the client. Provides technical support and assistance to top tier clients, helping to troubleshoot, and determines how and when to escalate issues; ensures staff perform their activities in compliance with bank policies and procedures, and that documentation is accurate and properly maintained. Leads service projects and initiatives focused on improving client experience, staff development, and operational efficiency
Serves as a facilitator between top tier clients and Relationship Management and TM Sales as related to technical and operational processes and requirements, risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer service. Facilitate the flow of information and overall communication between all involved parties.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from a 4 year college or university and 5 or more year's related experience, or 7 or more years related experience in lieu of education. Work related experience should consist of relevant experience in the financial industry.
- Three (3) or more years preferred experience in project / program management including technological projects, and large, complex projects required.
- Advanced knowledge of general banking, including understanding of bank products, services, and regulations, policies and procedures, with an emphasis in Treasury Management products and / or Client Services required.
- Intermediate knowledge of client-side treasury operations processes and controls.
- Advance knowledge of core banking and loan processing software and systems including FIS, etc.
- Advance proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio or similar process mapping software.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with well-developed business acumen including the ability to produce executive level presentations.
- Previous experience supervising a small group of employees (at least 2-5) required.
Benefits you'll love:
We offer all the important things you'd want - like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and excused absence time, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email HR@westernalliancebank.com or call 602-386-2488.
Western Alliance Bancorporation