ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Responsible for the daily management of all prospect, applicant and lease information within the property management software including but not limited to leasing traffic, new leases, renewals, demographic information, collection of move in, and move outs.
- Responsible for lease administration; finalization of lease agreements , conduct file audits, ensure lease contracts are complete and orderly, submit to the General Manager for review and signature.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of Marketing Budget.
- Recruit, screen, and interview prospective Leasing Consultants and Community Assistants .
- Trains leasing staff on how to answer inquiries, perform task, track efforts, market on campus and locations that students frequent.
- Create annual marketing plan and ensure execution of all marketing tactics outlined.
- Oversees the property web presence in accordance with Company policy through maintenance of social media pages, including but not limited to Google, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Develops key relationships within the university community and maintains a working relationship with area competitors.
- Responsible for organizing and executing leasing campaigns and promotional events both on and off campus.
- Inspects the property daily to ensure Company standards on cleanliness and curb appeal are being upheld.
- Conducts property tours and ensures follow up with all prospects are done in a timely manner, in accordance with Company policy.
- Conducts all tasks necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, maintaining the model and any follow-up necessary.
- Utilize the Roommate Matching Profile to assign bedrooms to new applicants. Update the unit assignment log daily while maintaining the wait list when applicable.
- Audits bonus log when submitted against corresponding files prior to remitting the report for payment to ensure accuracy of the leasing incentive program.
- Prepares reports weekly as directed by Company policy; occupancy, traffic, market survey and rent collection.
- Ensures positive community environment for both residents and fellow staff and encourages participation in events and activities.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company guidelines.
- Complete time worked and mileage reimbursement records in a timely manner.
- Complete Training Guide, online RISE U training and instructor led courses required for the position.
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner with all residents, parent, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
- Ensure the property work flow for the office and maintenance teams are being followed.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Follow established Company policies and procedures.
- Arrive to work as scheduled and prepared.
- Any other tasks as assigned by General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, supervisors, clients and the general public.
- Communication, Written - Ability to write reports, professional business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, Interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations with deadlines imposed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education:Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or job related experience. Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading
- Experience: Six months to one year of related experience and/or training
- Computer Skills:Working knowledge of; Microsoft Office Suite, Property Management software (i.e. One-Site, Real Page).
- Certificates & Licenses: Valid State Issued Drivers' License, Apartment Manager's License when required by State Law.
- Other Requirements:Authorized to work in the United States