The ideal candidate has a strong Bias for Action with a focus for Continuous Improvement, experience with ERP systems in manufacturing, is an excellent communicator, attentive to details, an expert excel user and workbook creator , and creates automated processes to simplify reoccurring activities . He/she can complete work skillfully and independently. The Controller must be passionate about learning, driving improvements, and a change driver.
- Documentation Maintain an accounting system of procedures and guidelines to follow. Implement controls to minimize risk. Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Reporting Oversee the production of required reports and ensure they meet accounting guidelines and principles. Collaborate with auditors and provide needed information as requested. Produce monthly & annual reporting, budgets, pro forma financials, and forecasts.
- Financial performance review Manage accounting budget and system, which has low risk due to controls set in place. Provide financial analysis with emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations as requested or required.
- Lead Manage personnel in the accounting department. Create and deliver annual performance evaluations for the accounting team and provide guidance/leadership as needed. Initiate employee discussions when discipline is required.
- Masters degree in Finance or MBA is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required
- Ten years of related experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment, internal controls, and GAAP accounting
- A successful record of maintaining positive operating cash flows
About Drucker Diagnostics:
Drucker Diagnostics is a Medical Manufacturing company dedicated to achieving Truly Remarkable results as we focus on our mission of making people, Safer, Healthier, and More Productive. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes, trust, entrepreneurial spirt, and a bias for action.
Drucker Diagnostics benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement savings, and professional development.
Powered by JazzHR