Associate-C12, Alternative Energy Finance, CMO (BCMA)
- Lead new transaction execution across a broad range of structured finance product offerings from client origination through structuring and closing process. Multiple product coverage responsibility including tax equity, warehouse and securitization financing, and other capital advisory, placement or principal investing transactions. Associate will have client coverage responsibility across all AEF sectors and technologies.
- Lead development of and run complex financial models.
- Manage multiple origination processes including client/project due diligence, transaction structuring and credit analysis, development of investor relationships, and interaction with 3rd party experts (counsel, rating agencies, etc.).
- Manage internal approval processes (including comprehensive credit analysis).
- Lead role in managing existing tax equity and debt portfolio.
- Suggest 3 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience with tax equity, project finance, asset finance or other infrastructure related financings/investments is preferred but not required.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office and related data analysis tools, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, modelling and credit analysis skills are required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Series 7 in addition to 63 and 79 licenses.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.