If so, we want to talk to you!
Opportunity Bank of Montana is adding to our outstanding team with a Credit Analyst. This position may be located at several of our locations throughout the state of Montana. As our Credit Analyst, you will evaluate the financial condition of individuals and businesses applying for credit with the Bank:
- Analyze customer personal and business financial information.
- Prepare loan presentation write ups.
- Analyze loan data on new, renewal and existing loans including data provided by credit bureau and other financial institutions.
- Oversee and manage Bank's files to assure current reports, statements, accounts receivable and other information on customer accounts. Contact customers to request updated financial, tax, and insurance information.
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for Bank's lending officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make customer calls, send letters, and participate in collection activities.
- Prepare SBA, Rural Development, and other guaranteed loan program packages.
- Monitor annual reviews of credits within the portfolio.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as needed.
- Meet with consumer loan customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent
Education and Experience Preferences
4-year college degree (accounting, business, finance, management or related) or 2 years of relevant college coursework and 2 years relevant experience - or equivalent combination of education & experience
General knowledge of lending principles
Knowledge of basic accounting functions and terminology
Opportunity Bank of Montana is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Opportunity Bank to provide equal employment opportunity within the Bank and motivate cooperation toward the goal of hiring and promoting available qualified personnel without regard to their race, gender, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.