We think theres a better way when it comes to getting work done on your car. Starting with tire replacement.
A way thats more welcome. Thats more you. That gets you to what you need, more quickly. Helps you feel smart about your choices. And gets you on your way, feeling good. A way with lots of data, and tech, and smart thinking. From step one to step done. A way better experience for tire replacement. That's our way. Thats our promise.
Way simple. Way better.
SimpleTire is what you get when you pair two brothers who are passionate about tires with a tech junky whos obsessed with efficiency.
Co-founded as the shared vision between brothers Andy and Josh Chalofsky, and their longtime friend Kenny Pratt, we are the answer to the overly complicated and daunting task of buying replacement tires, for everyone.
Our story began as an idea that emerged when Andy and Josh were working in their familys brick and mortar tire business and realized the business could work well in an e-commerce environment. As the market began to shift towards new technologies, it was clear to them that e-commerce would be the next forefront for the tire industry and wanted to create a solution that would incorporate private businesses.
In 2012, our co-founders successfully converted the traditional business model into a technology-driven model, which linked independent tire distributors across the country into one seamless e-commerce network, creating SimpleTire.
Today, our network stretches across the country with 10,000+ installers and 3,000+ independent supply points. We employ hundreds of people, support thousands of local businesses, and strive to empower everyone along the process.
We employ 110+ people in our headquarters located in the greater Philadelphia area. We are proud of the culture we have created where every team member plays an integral role in the companys success. In 2020 t e Company was named a Best Places To Work by Tire Business Magazine and was awarded Top Workplace in the Delaware Valley by the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Responsible for producing complex financial analysis and reporting, identifying data-driven insights that will support decision making and accelerate business growth. Partner with providers of financial forecasting to provide commentary on performance vs. expectations. Reporting to the CFO, the Manager Finance will support the daily/weekly/monthly finance and KPI reporting, strategic planning, and will build financial models and business cases. Will also partner with executives and directors across the organization to provide finance subject matter expertise, review monthly financials and coordinate and assemble reporting packages.
As the Finance Manager, your essential job functions will include the following:
Company Financial Projects
- Responsible for the company reporting and related financial analysis to support the business.
- Perform and present ad-hoc business issue analysis and recommendations, which may entail building models and analysis tools.
- Research ways to continuously improve current analytical practices and processes to help drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Conduct and facilitate projects to completion with management assistance, working cross-functionally at all levels throughout the organization.
Business Development Support
- Work closely with the Sales and Business Development teams to assist in developing financial reporting views and analysis as it relates to investments in new business opportunities and strategic initiatives.
- Integrate and analyze information from disparate sources.
- Conduct various special projects, as needed.
Business Analysis and Results
- Serve as part of an internal consulting organization, providing finance subject matter expertise, insight, and guidance to non-finance business partners.
- Prepare various analyses, including analysis of sales, margin, expenses, cash flow and working capital.
- Calculate and effectively analyze key indicators, including DSO, DPO and Inventory turns.
- Analyze freight and other logistic costs.
- Work closely with the Accounting team, and assist as needed.
- Support the preparation of reporting for the management, outside investors, and internal presentations.
Business Planning Process
- Play a key role in the development of companys annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic plan.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years of diverse financial planning and analysis. Ecommerce experience in a consumer facing business, preferably an ecommerce environment.
- Advanced analytical skills coupled with a demonstrated ability to analyze and assimilate relevant data into key financial recommendations and decisions.
- Solid understanding of a wide range of financial concepts and measures including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF/NPV), Return on Investment (ROI/ROA)
- Ability to interpret and critically analyze financial statements, cash flows, and key financial ratios and metrics.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex business and financial issues.
- Persuasive with strong written, verbal and presentation communications skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and team cooperation.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with MS Excel, and thorough working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with ERPs/Ledgers/Business Intelligence/Reporting tools
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Understand Data
- Gather Information
- Manage Financial Impact
- Consult Widely
Physical Job Requirements
- Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO
- Company sponsored events, casual dress code, free snacks, corporate discounts, free parking.
Powered by JazzHR