CWM-PWM-GS Select Banking Specialist- Salt Lake City, UT
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a desire to work in our Private Bank? We are seeking a team player who can help support the expansion of our Global Private Bank's digital lending platform in new and exciting ways. Our team needs to have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a desire to be part of a team-oriented mission to build a new business are essential.
GS Select Bankers are responsible for all in-bound communication from end clients and financial advisors. In addition, Bankers work closely with the sales teams and product experts to quickly respond to market needs and process improvements.
The Global Private Bank offers traditional banking products (loans, mortgages, deposits) as well as margin financing to high net worth clients. The Private Bank is expanding its lending platform using a state of the art web platform, and leveraging both field based lenders and a centrally located sales, service and support teams to bring liquidly solutions to a growing segment of clients through third party partners
- Field inbound calls and inquiries from Financial Advisors and their clients
- Act as a subject matter expert in all things origination and servicing
- Establish strong working relationships with Regional Lending Managers and functional partners including Technology, Credit, Product, Operations, Compliance and Legal
- Strict adherence to credit policy, procedures and compliance requirements
- Manage and execute assigned projects with time proficiency and ownership
- Knowledge of and adherence to Firm's Business Principles and Client Service Values
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while delivering exemplary client service
- Client-centric with an inherent sense of urgency
- Team approach to projects and day-to-day operations
- Exceptional call-handling skills; ability to probe and listen to help clarify inquiries while delivering exceptional client service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, energetic, enthusiastic, and a self-starter
- Ambitions to build a career in Private Banking
- Knowledge of credit products and basic securities concepts
- Experience in understanding the financial and borrowing needs of a wide range of clients and as part of a comprehensive wealth management strategy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity