Budget/Finance Analyst (TS) - DODP2
Avantus' services and solutions are designed, tailored, and executed based on our long history of helping our Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers solve complex challenges. Our capabilities include Project & Portfolio Management, Facilities, Acquisition & Sustainment, Systems Engineering Technical Services, Operations & Analysis, Transformation & Advisory Services, Data & Software Solutions, Digital Innovation, and Augmented Intelligence.
Avantus Federal is looking to fill a Program Analyst position to support the Information Innovation Technology Office (I2O) Front Office Contract. I2O explores game-changing technologies in the fields of information science and software to anticipate and create rapid shifts in the complex national security landscape. Conflict can occur in traditional domains such as land, sea, air, and space, and in emerging domains such as cyberspace. I2O's research portfolio is focused on anticipating new modes of warfare in these emerging areas and developing the concepts and tools necessary to provide decisive advantage for the U.S. and its allies. Duties include:
Our COVID-19 Task Force is taking every measure to protect our employees during this time. Speak to a recruiter about our telework options.
- Assist the I2O Office Director, Deputy Directors, ADPM, PA, and PMs in the management of their budget and program execution.
- Expert in military or Government's Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE).
- Prepare material/reports in compliance with I2O programs policy, processes and procedures.
- Prepare and modify Procurement Requests (PRs) and Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests (MIPRs), using the Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) system, Graphical Query Language (GQL) and other Government business processes Assist in the preparation of program plans and quarterly review documentation.
- Track and document program commitments, obligations, expenditures, contract performance, and program status execution, to include program milestones, schedule and cost.
- Create and maintain definitive documentation files for each program.
- Prepare presentation materials and other external financial management requirements.
- Understand DoD policies and regulations
- MBA degree in Finance or Bachelor's degree in Physics, Chemistry, Math or Engineering, with some management courses.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in DoD, preferably in a Research & Development (R&D) environment.
- TS clearance #AvantusClearedJob
- At least three (3) years' experience with DARPA is highly desirable
Avantus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category protected by law. Avantus hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.