We are passionate about delivering an incredible Resident Experience, which we believe is made possible by offering an extraordinary experience for our talented associates. We value performance that delivers experiences that exceed expectations, coupled with an unwavering commitment to Investor and Resident service excellence. With over 24 years of investment and property management experience, we strive to exemplify what we call Resitality.
We are looking for a talented Leasing Specialist to join our team!
Waterton is currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Leasing Specialist! As a leasing professional, you will sell and renew residential apartment leases with a focus on generating qualified prospective residents, touring the community and following up with prospective residents, and preparing lease packages. Above all, you will have a passion for exceeding resident expectations and providing exceptional customer service.
How you will contribute to our team:
- Resident Retention: You will provide exceptional customer service to our current and prospective residents. You will help engage current residents through ongoing programs and events designed to increase satisfaction and minimize resident turnover.
- Leasing and Sales: You will be responsible for meeting occupancy expectations for the community by leasing to new customers and renewing leases for current residents. You will also ensure lease paperwork and resident and customer information is properly documented and protected.
- Compliance: You will adhere to all local and state laws, including all laws governing Fair Housing. You will comply with all applicable ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), and Section 504 (FHAA) regulations.
What our ideal candidate looks like:
- You've "been there, done that". Our ideal candidate has a minimum of one (1) year of sales or customer service experience.
- You have some credentials. We require a High School Diploma or equivalent. If required by state law, a real estate license may be required.
- You're a great communicator. You easily manage relationships and build rapport with others. You have good presence when conducting onsite tours with owners, investors, and residents alike. You are organized and also excel at administrative tasks.
- You're energetic. You are a friendly go-getter who wants to help all of your customers find their perfect new home.
- You're very tech-savvy. You'd consider yourself an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Outlook and learn new programs and processes easily.
- You're flexible. Evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required.
How we will recognize and reward you:
At Waterton, we recognize that compensation and benefits are important not only to our associates but to their families as well. We offer a wide variety of rewards to meet everyone's needs including:
- Competitive compensation and incentive program participation.
- Full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, 401K, Life, Disability, and even pet insurance.
- Generous Paid Time Off and holiday schedules.
- A commitment to life-long learning through learning plans that include internal and external trainings, as well as consideration for tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discounts and wellness initiatives.
Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today. As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant - the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Our Associates embrace and embody The Waterton Way, which serves as the roadmap for how we treat each other: Be Nice, Listen and Talk, Own It, Get It Done, and most importantly Have Fun. We look for exceptional candidates with the passion and expertise that it takes to wow every resident, guest, and investor.
We firmly believe that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us. We empower our Associates to think and act like an owner and use the Waterton Way to serve our residents and guests in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Waterton strongly supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.