Payroll Senior Specialist (Europe)
As a Senior Specialist in the Payroll Section of the Global Business Centre, you will be seen as a true expert in your field and able to implement high profile payroll projects, resolve the most complex payroll queries and help coach and develop your payroll specialists and administrators.
Able to work EU hours (2pm - 11pm / 3pm -12am)
• Coaching and developing specialists and administrators in order to achieve agreed upon service levels, ensuring that all team members are skilled in each and every process.
• Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to all customers at all times.
• Embed a positive compliance and control culture across the team, ensuring all controls are documented, applied and stand up to scrutiny by any auditing body, internal or external
• Overseeing all statutory, bulk and year end processes to ensure the KGBS remains legally compliant and adheres to all relevant deadline dates and regulations at all times
• Assisting the Payroll Manager in the facilitation annual people processes, agree clear objectives with the team and ensure that all objectives are met every time
• Acting as second point of escalation for any complex stakeholder issues, where guidance or the benefit of deeper experience is required and ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
• Subject Matter Expert for all payroll impacting initiatives under the ownership of related sections within the KGBS or COEs.
• Management of key payroll projects from start to finish, both statutory and improvement (including TSA's and new payroll implementations)
• Developing and continuously improving reporting on relevant KPI's, costs and trends
• Ensuring all key processes are mapped and fully documented, including training material and ensuring such documentation is kept up to date to reflect any process improvements or statutory changes.
• Proactively recommend improvements to existing services, policies and processes
• Regular communication and engagement with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure all payroll instructions received are right first time and within the agreed monthly deadlines, including identification of training required or process improvement.
• Working closely with related sections within the KGBS and build networks with COEs and key partners around the business
• Fostering a culture of service excellence amongst your colleagues, role-modelling this and coaching other team members to deliver true best in class services to all
• Owning your own and the team's workload through the analysis of current BAU workload, change load facing the business and upcoming statutory and legislative changes
• Providing insightful, intelligent reporting to customers to support and maximise business performance
• Working with leaders across KGBS and business HR to deliver and improve SLAs and performance, thereby demonstrating added value to the business
Qualifications and skills
• 3-5 year experience, Bachelors Degree• High level of English language proficiency as this is Kerry's most widely spoken language.
• Confidently able to successfully deliver services and have high quality interactions with Business Partners and Customer groups.
• Able to select the most appropriate method of communication to any given situation and tailor approach accordingly to ensure the most receptive audience and the best likelihood of influence and success.
• Proficiency in one or more additional foreign language would be a significant advantage (in particular Indonesian Bahasa, Chinese, Thai, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese)
• Expert knowledge of relevant payroll and employment law and global payroll regulations.
• Expert in the assessment and application of GDPR and data privacy laws.
• Wide knowledge of numerous global tax regimes, regulatory bodies, statutory rules and regulations including global assignment and expatriate payroll implications