As the Payroll Manager of the Payroll Section of the Global Business Centre, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled Payroll Administrators and Specialists on a journey to be a world class payroll delivery team, ensuring a right first time approach through innovative ways of working and the elimination of waste all the while delivering standardised, customer-centric processes to our employees across the globe.
• Providing true expert knowledge and guidance to the Payroll Section of the Global Business Centre on the future/emerging strategy for payroll service delivery on our journey to become a "Best in Class" Global Payroll Provider.
• Analysing leading practice, market trends and benchmarking to bring innovative thinking to the delivery of the Payroll of the countries under your domain.
• Analysing relevant internal metrics to provide insight in to current and future team performance; adapting and improving the service in an agile and responsive way, aligned to the Kerry GBS framework.
• Manage all outsourced vendor relationships to ensure service delivery is of the highest possible standard.
• Owning the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan for the continued operation of payrolls in countries under your domain in case of unforeseen emergencies
• Creating and leading a high performing team to achieve KPI/SLA targets and deliver outstanding and compliant operational results.
• Being able to drive talent and performance through setting clear objectives, managing performance and creating opportunities for the team
• Embed a positive compliance and control culture across the team by maintaining regulatory compliance as legislated by local and/or governing bodies and ensuring all controls are documented, applied and stand up to scrutiny by any auditing body, internal or external
• Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the Kerry GBS framework and service model, Payroll processes and associated tools and systems and use this knowledge to ensure excellent cross functional working and collaboration with all relevant COEs and partner functions.
• Create and maintain a culture of Continuous Excellence across your team by enabling an environment of continued growth and development, implementing continuous excellence tools and routines and ensuring representation of the Payroll section in Continuous Excellence Pillar groups.
• Lead the simplification and standardisation of ways of working and processes based on industry leading practices.
• Own the relevant process documentation, training material, measures definition, and ensure they are up-to-date and applied by the KBS Payroll Teams across the organization.
• Champion a customer focused, efficient and cost-effective function with quick turnaround through optimal use of technology, automation and lean processes.
Qualifications and skills
• 8+ years experience, Bachelors Degree
• High level of English language proficiency as this is Kerry's most widely spoken language.
• Confidently able to successfully deliver services and have high quality interactions with Business Partners and Customer groups.
• Able to select the most appropriate method of communication to any given situation and tailor approach accordingly to ensure the most receptive audience and the best likelihood of influence and success.
• Proficiency in one or more additional foreign language would be a significant advantage (in particular Indonesian Bahasa, Chinese, Thai, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese)
• Expert knowledge of relevant payroll and employment law and global payroll regulations.
• Expert in the assessment and application of GDPR and data privacy laws.