- Full Time
This position will play a key role in the continued development of the finance function as the business looks to explore alternative markets, with a proven and specialist logistics background.
This role has the scope to be grown as the incumbent begins to add value and operate closely with the Head of Finance.
The role will involve:
• Ownership of all balance sheet accounts.
• Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Ownership of month-end process.
• Ownership of Fixed Asset Registers.
• Full ownership of bank reconcilliations.
• Financial Controls assessment.
• Management of one direct report.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• CIMA or ACCA Newly Qualified with a strong background in Management accountant.
• A strong Excel skillset.
• Strong communication skills and good experience of working collaboratively with a small team.
• Ability to adapt to a fast moving business with the willingness to go beyond job specification.
• Strong interpersonal skills.