This is a newly-created role where no two days will be the same. The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Controller and will be a crucial part of the accounting team.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Producing group consolidations
* Statutory and tax reporting - reviewing current reports and amending/implementing new ones
* Preparing financial reports to assess financial performance of the business
* Analysing financial information across the business, supporting profitability and growth
* Producing company statutory accounts, making observations of the financial state of the
* Preparing month end and year end reports, reviewed by Financial Controller
* Cash flow management, re-modelling and forecasting with internal Managers
* Preparing and submitting VAT/Tax & pension returns
* Managing reconciliation accounts, reporting and reconciling of balance sheets
* Assisting the Financial Controller implement efficient and diligent financial practices
* Making suggestions for system/process improvements where needed
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong IT skills including SAP (desirable)
- Strong advanced Excel skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- Ideally experience from the accounting profession, but industry experience will also be considered
It's an interesting opportunity for an ambitious & experienced individual who is looking for that next step in their career with a business who always put their employees first.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.