Newly Qualified Audit Senior - Big 4 firm
- Apr 22, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Audit Senior role for the subsidiary of a big 4 firm based in Central London, who work with blue chip clients across a range of sectors
A well established big 4 firm in Central London is recruiting for a newly qualified Audit Senior.
The role has come about due to the growth of the firm's client base and will see you leading audits on blue-chip companies across a range of commercial sectors including retail, energy, manufacturing, technology, and property.
Working in a relatively small office will provide you with significant recognition and visibility from the Partnership group as well as the training, structure and support that is expected from a big 4 firm.
- Manage the audit process with consideration of risk and technical matters
- Provide reviews on internal controls and other means of testing
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client's sites
- Supervise the work of more junior Auditors
- Demonstrate business development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
- Identify areas requiring improvement and streamlining in the client's business processes
- Ensure that problem solving solutions are up to date and improved when needed
- Provide support and training to more junior members of staff
- UK GAAP/IFRS proficiency
Ability to speak French is desirable but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.