Up to £40,000 per annum
Locations: Wilmslow (Hybrid split of home and office)
We are the Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence. We have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don't do politics - we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don't do micro-management - we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Having recently secured investment from KKR, one of the world's most respected and significant PE investors, we are now at a critical and exciting inflection point where we prepare for accelerated growth. Therefore, as we begin this investment cycle, we are strengthening our finance team to support our growth ambitions.
The Compliance division of the Citation Group is the largest and most established part of the group providing valuable HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety, and other compliance services, to UK SMEs on a multi-year subscription basis.
If you love finding problems or highlighting future trends and being responsible for devising solutions to help support and grow the business, this is the role for you. We are an incredibly successful and growing business, filled by great people with big ambitions. We are looking for someone to help take our already successful commercial area to the next level.
With an analytical mindset and commercial approach, it's a given that you are a whizz with excel and you are never fazed by multiple data sources and complex models. You will be comfortable communicating with finance and non-finance colleagues alike, to enable our business strategy and make a real difference.
We are looking for an experienced, commercially astute, ambitious, finance professional who wants to step into a business that will challenge, enhance, refine and build on these skills.
Resource management is a key part of the success of our business and the primary focus of your role will be supporting our service teams model, analyse, predict, change and constantly review all aspects of service and resource. You will also be responsible for tracking, forecasting, planning and reporting on resources across all departments within Citation. You will also be responsible for developing and enhancing our reporting and KPIs across service, ensuring increased visibility of the service performance in the business
The successful applicant will be required to take ownership of resource and service reporting and as a result we are looking for someone with a strong track record. Experience in some of the following areas is therefore required;
* Producing, validating and distributing resource management information within the business on a timely basis
* Experience of budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Experience of managing sensitive / confidential data
* Analysing the live resource position against forecast intervals, supporting department leads in managing their resource utilisation for any movements (recruitment, attrition, changes, scenario planning)
* Handling large amounts of data; extracting data from source, manipulating data to build reports / KPIs
* Developing reporting / dashboards to highlight business performance
* Business Partnering with department leads, providing analysis and challenge to drive performance
With the full support of colleagues in Citation, you will have the tools and support you need to deliver results as you grow with our Company.
* Month end review of performance vs. targets
* Commentary on performance vs. targets
* Investigation of variances and action plans / recommendations provided
* Support department / function leads understanding resource position and run rates highlighting risks and opportunities
* Generate service KPIs and analyse performance
* Control of the live resource planning and tracking vs. budget / forecast
Financial Planning & Analysis
* Ownership of the budget process for resourcing and service KPIs
* Provide scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
* Co-ordinate with department / functional leads resource requests and provide challenge based on data / KPIs
Financial Processes and Systems
* Play key part in the development of robust / secure platform for storage and analysis of resource data
* Develop and define dashboards and KPIs for service, working with local IT team to publish these to the required audience
* Analytical or Auditing experience
* Advanced excel skills and excel modelling
* Experience in a similar role desirable
* A finance or mathematics qualification advantageous (CIMA / ACA or ACCA)
* A high level of accuracy and a strong eye for detail
* Be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity in dealing with sensitive information
* Confident in highlighting trends and using data to support decisions
* Proactive with a desire to make a difference
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels
* Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.