Fintech M&A - Analyst 2
The successful candidate will most likely be working within a Big 4 corporate finance team, have a passion for fintech and be keen to forge a career in fintech investment banking. Current FIG/FIntech/Tech experience is preferred but not necessarily a requirement.
Your responsibilities will centre on the following:
- Target Buyer Analysis
- Comparable Transaction Analysis/Post-Transaction Analysis
- Public Company Comparables
- Financial Modelling/Forecasting /Updating Financial Information
- Drafting Marketing and Transaction Related Documents
- Due Diligence
- Transaction Execution
- Financial/Industry Analysis
Candidates must exhibit a strong history of exceptional academic achievement in conjunction with a mix of strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Candidates should also have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as demonstrable leadership qualities outside of the classroom.