Institutional Senior Analyst
My client works with almost all of the top 50 global asset managers, providing primary research and data analysis for market conditions and forecasts of future developments. This provides their clientele with quantitative guidance in their strategic positioning and new business development.
This role requires deep analysis, data modeling and writing responsibilities. It offers a high level of industry exposure, involving interactions with senior executives within the industry as well as potential to present at events & conferences.
- Lead research initiatives for research reports
- Interview senior executives about emerging industry trends
- Assist account managers with client inquiries related to the practice's research content
- Author research report content related to emerging trends in the industry
- Create quantitative surveys and models e.g. data modeling and analysis, data gathering and survey design
- Over 5 years experience in financial services, related to institutional asset management
- Exposure to asset management products and portfolio construction
- Aware of various types of institutions and other market constituents
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Proficient in Excel
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in business, finance, or economics