Capital Raising PE/Infrastructure - Director
- A proactive role, designing the capital raising and investor relations strategy for the firm
- Develop a strong pipeline of capital raising, working with institutional investors and LPs
- Working with senior directors across the business including Marketing and Heads of Product the driving a highly engaging investor relations and marketing plan.
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients, and help nurture and grow them as clients.
- Provide leadership and management to more junior members of the client-facing teams
- Degree educated, and high academic background
- Established relationships across international client base, and strong coverage of LPs, ideally globally.
- High market profile in the alternatives community, infrastructure and PE
- Proven track record of building long term relationship and driving capital raising at competitors
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to build long-lasting rapport with clients
- Ability to operate in a Player / Manager capacity