We believe that helping people unlock a better retirement starts with helping everyone in our organisation unlock their true potential, and thrive.
To do that, we're mindful of staying true to the values that make us who we are, and proud of what we do.
Our company values are important and we are keen to find likeminded people:
- Ambitious - to break ground to help our customers enjoy a better retirement.
- Supportive - relationships are key to everything we do.
- Personal - going above and beyond to offer exceptional service.
- Integrity - honest, true and transparent in all of our relationships.
- Responsive - whatever the challenge we'll deliver the right result.
- Expert - experts in our field, our thirst for knowledge never stops.
We're looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our finance team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. The main purpose of the role is to provide financial support to the More 2 Life division of Key Group.
- Provision of accurate external reporting, often to tight deadlines
- Detailed reconciliation of reports along with resolution of any issues identified
- Liaise with Business Intelligence and Technical Operations teams to resolve difference and enhance reporting capabilities
- Provide project support for new business initiatives
- Ownership of all external reporting requirements
- Other tasks including month end close procedures and financial control as necessary
Keywords: Management Accountant | Reporting | Support | Financial Control | Accounting | Month End | Reconciliation | Financial Services | FTC
23 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays / Simply Health / Pension Auto enrolment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Part-qualified Accountant
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Willingness to use initiative and work without detailed instructions
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.