Global Director of Finance and Resources
Goodman Masson is pleased to be partnering exclusively with a large international charity to recruit their new Global Director of Finance and Resources
As the Global Director of Finance & Resources, you will manage and support the Global Finance & Resources function, which includes the finance, IT, governance and procurement activities.
Working collaboratively as part of the Global Leadership Team, you will ensure that colleagues across the organisation are supported to deliver their responsibilities to a high standard, decisions are financially robust, compliance obligations are met and risk is effectively managed.
You will make sure that all audits, controls, budgets, KPIs, risk registers, forecasts, management accounts and reports are developed and delivered coherently, to a high standard and in a timely manner.
Additionally, you will:
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation
- Lead on the preparation of financial planning, annual budgets and the investment strategy
- Manage the global treasury
- Provide strategic financial planning, modelling and analysis
- Collaborate with, develop and support your team
- Previous experience of successfully reviewing, designing and delivering change to/in a finance function
- Experience of delivering improvement and innovation, including systems of financial control, at an organisational level
- Experience of providing expert advice and guidance at board and executive level and of shaping strategic decision making
- Previous experience of providing guidance and management to a cross-functional team
- Experience of providing support, direction and managing in other areas of expertise where there may be information asymmetry, such as IT or procurement
- Knowledge of the financial and regulatory considerations of both a global organisation and a charity
- To be an ACA or ACMA qualified accountant
- Experience of working for a not-for-profit organisation would be beneficial to your application.