A well-known Scottish institution who pride themselves on having a great working culture - providing their staff with a great work life balance and plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
The role of Management Accountant will report into the Finance Director. The successful individual will be involved in producing budgets and forecasts for various stakeholders within the organisation; as well as business partnering. They will have previous experience in a management accounting role and will be a part-qualified/newly-qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA).
The role of Management Accountant will offer a salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum plus study support. The office is based in Edinburgh and is easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Producing monthly management accounting packs
- Budgeting and forecasting for various budget holders.
- Business partnering with non-financial stakeholders on financial matters.
- Supporting the procurement process
- Ensuring internal processes and procedures are developed (and adhered to)
- Ad hoc supervision of other members of the finance function
- Be a Part-Qualified or Newly-Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Have experience of a similar management accounting role.
- Have experience of business partnering with non-financial stakeholders.
- Have excellent MS Excel proficiencies (pivot tables, vlookups etc)
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.