Investment Analyst, Top-Tier Real Estate Investment Firm, London, UK
Our client is a privately owned real estate investment manager. They are seeking an Investment Analyst to join their dynamic and well-capitalised team.
The successful candidate will play a central role in every financial aspect of their European real estate investment activity - with a primary focus on industrial real estate in the UK and mainland Europe.
- The pursuit of, and investment in, value-add and opportunistic investments across the capital structure
- Preparation of sophisticated financial models to facilitate investment decisions, including those related to developments, acquisitions, leasing, and disposals
- Review of potential tenant financials and lease documents
- Preparation of internal and external investment memoranda and other presentation materials
- Undergraduate degree from a highly ranked university, with a strong academic track record
- Demonstrable experience of applying modelling techniques to financial issues, including the development of appropriate models from scratch
- Genuine commercial awareness, with the ability to appreciate the business issues relating to the project in question
- Experience in real estate, investment banking, investment management, transaction services or another related field