Vice President - Generalist - Mid Market M&A Boutique
You will need experience working at an M&A advisory practice, at an investment bank as part of an M&A team or within consultancy. The team have a generalist focus, across all main sectors (TMT, Healthcare, Consumer, Industrials etc.), as well regions. The firm has a very positive working environment and compact team, allowing for growth and progression. The firm is looking for a candidate with some of the following attributes:
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling (DFC, LBO, etc.)
- Project management, due diligence and client and buyer interaction
- Development of target and potential transactions - both buy and sell side mandates
- Creating management presentations, teasers, pitch books, etc.
- Liaise with external counterparties (lawyers, sponsors, accountants, etc.)
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions within the UK and across Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their career within a highly successful banking and advisory firm.