Senior Finance Analyst
- Take full ownership of the sales and margin corporate forecasts.
- Track actual performance vs forecasts, prior year and budgets through frequent trending highlighting any risks on a regular basis to senior management and monthly within the planning cycle.
- Produce the annual budgets.
- Work with Finance Analyst and Intern to ensure the accurate and efficient production of the Monday morning reports for circulation to the Directors and Senior Management team, showing the previous week's performance for sales, margin and other key performance indicators.
- Rotate with FA to present this data within the trading meeting.
- Work with FA and FM to pull together all finance data for these meeting.
- Work with the FA to ensure correct franchise mapping of sales and margin working with the Merchandising team and that coding is in line with corporate requirements
- Take responsibility for accurate reporting of sales by franchise internally to the business & external submissions.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as agreed by financial management team.
- This role will support the Senior Financial Manager in managing the monthly forecast deliverables to global for their respective areas.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Proven experience operating as a Senior Finance analyst within a retail environment.
- SAP experience is desirable.
- Demonstrable international/pan-European experience in previous roles.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to prioritise work load.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.