Our ClientWe are working with a market leading payroll and accounting services company. The business has experienced year-on-year growth and are now looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
As Account Manager, you are responsible for maintaining and building strong relationships with recruitment agencies who work with temporary contractors to ensure a steady flow of business referrals.
This is a field-based position covering the South East of England. Most of the business is in Central London, so there will be a requirement to be on patch at least 3 days per week.
They are the preferred supplier of a huge number of agencies, so the position is very much focussed around networking and relationship building skills. The job does require occasional client entertainment outside of working hours.
- Generating referrals from recruitment agencies
- Building relationships with recruitment consultants and managers that work with temporary contractors
- Prospect and close new business opportunities with recruitment agencies
- Ongoing account management with recruitment agencies to ensure outstanding customer service
- Ensure CRM system is updated with new information
- Strong attention to detail
- Providing verbal and written weekly and monthly reports to line manager
The Successful Candidate
- 2+ years B2B Sales experience, ideally in a field sales role
- Happy to be in London 3 days per week
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Industry knowledge (Payroll, Umbrella, Accounting or Finance) or a Recruitment Consultant background is preferable
- Professional, driven and self-motivated
- A full UK driving licence
The Account Manager PackageBasic Salary - £30,000Car Allowance - £5000OTE - £20,000 (Uncapped)Employers Pension Contribution25 days holiday