Senior Tax Manager - Global Investment Management Business
A global investment management business are looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager to join their London office.
Reporting into the UK Head of Tax, this role looks to support all tax requirements, focusing on:
1) Tax due diligence on real estate and debt funds
2) Support for tax challenges within existing portfolio of assets
3) Support of compliance activities within the business
This role is responsible for tax matters at all stages of the real estate investment life cycle including real estate investment structuring, transaction support, compliance, VAT (pan-Europe), CIS, DAC 6 and the groups corporate tax matters including year end compliance and tax provisions etc. and, subsequently, liquidation of fund structures post divestment.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified Tax Accountant or Tax Lawyer
* Experience of real estate funds with European cross border investment experience
* Strong experience in Real estate taxation with a focus on inbound investment
* VAT expertise to have the ability to deal with all EU VAT issues
* Knowledge of European real estate investment structures