Client Operations Senior Analyst / Specialist / TA Oversight
The Client Operations team ensures the integrity of the investor dealing handled/ reported by the third-party Transfer Agent (TA), through oversight of their service, exceptions management and ensuring internal capital reporting and booking processes are executed. The Client Operations Senior Analyst / Specialist uses their experience and understanding of TA operations to support management of the BAU operation of the team and take a lead in the implementation of new business and change.
- Act as key point of contact both for Service Providers (primarily the Transfer Agent), and internally, on issues relating to Transfer Agency / Client Operations
- Ensure the integrity of information capture from the Transfer Agent and its communication to Stakeholders
- Report capital activity to Middle Office, Front Office, Sales and any other relevant stakeholder groups on a daily basis
- Take ownership of issues and exceptions arising, managing their resolution and timely communication to stakeholders
- Ensure that processes are performed to a high quality and strive for continuous improvement. Build new reports and processes to meet business needs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key service providers
- Service provider governance and oversight responsibilities of the team; including review of KPIs and reporting on service issues
- Understand the business risks and ensure that an appropriate control environment exists
- Monitor and evidence the effectiveness of this control environment to interested parties. Where errors and incidents do occur (internally or externally) ensure that they are responded to effectively, escalated appropriately and captured within relevant governance processes
- Collaborate as part of wider multi-disciplinary teams to determine and implement the requirement for the setup of new funds/ vehicles and structure in the business processes
Key Skills & Experience
- Degree level education in business / finance/ numerical discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of investment management administration and particularly transfer agency services
- Fund operational experience; including minimum 2 years' Transfer Agency experience or Transfer Agency oversight experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office essential, with advanced ability in Excel. Database reporting experience advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise output and meet tight deadlines
Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man
Man Group is proud to provide the best working environment possible for all of its employees, and we are committed to equality of opportunity. At Man Group we believe that a diverse workforce is a critical factor in the success of our business, and this is embedded in our culture and values. We run a number of external and internal initiatives, partnerships and programmes that help us to attract and develop talent from diverse backgrounds and encourage diversity and inclusion across our firm and industry. https://www.man.com/diversity. Man Group is also a Signatory of the Women in Finance Charter.
Man Group supports many charities, and global initiatives. We support professional training and development, and requests for flexible or part-time working. Employees are also offered two 'Mankind' days of paid leave per year as part of the Man Charitable Trust's community volunteering programme.
We offer comprehensive, firm-wide employee benefits including competitive holiday entitlements, pension/401k, life and long-term disability coverage, group sick pay, enhanced parental leave and long-service leave. Additional benefits are tailored to local markets and may include private medical coverage, discounted gym membership and wellbeing programmes.