Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are seeking a Finance Analyst for a dynamic Manufacturing company in Cwmbran.
* Cost analysis and processes development
* Support Investment analysis and decision making processes
* Examining Plant requisitions
* Support daily reports requirements to management team
* Support Internal controls of processes and procedures
* Support Project administration and financial support to project managers
* Support the construction of forecast and AOP information.
* Provide high quality support service for management on all aspects of finance; combining accounting and business management.
* Provide timely, accurate and concise management reports covering profit and loss statement, balance sheet, cash flow as well as business unit reports knowledge.
* Act as a member of the Operational team and serve as a strategic business partner providing valuable input to the strategic direction of the operating unit.
We are seeking a part or qualified accountant with three years experience or more.
Salary up to £36,000 plus a very generous package some home working is available and an early finish on a Friday!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.