Conduct Risk - General Insurer
- Proactively identifying and investigating conduct risks for the business, ensuring effective risk framework is in place.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of relevant conduct risk developments that may affect the business.
- Providing challenge to the business on their approach to managing conduct risks to ensure that they are regularly reviewing and updating their policies and processes to deliver fair customer outcomes and operate within agreed conduct risk appetite.
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience of FCA rules and practical application.
- Good understanding of the principles of risk management.
Location: Role is based in London
£60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience plus further benefits.
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. "
For similar roles, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn. www.miryco.com