Key function of this position is setting up the CFD Business in FCA regulated company (including risk-management, IT infrastructure and surveillance over clients' operations).
Skills and competencies required:
- Well Developed Trading Skills, CFTe qualification (Certified Financial Technician) -IFTA (International Federation Technical Analysts) would be considered as an advantage.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant field.
- Real Trading experience with its own capital.
- Working experience in Dealing rooms / Trading floors, Derivatives such as: Forex, Metals, Commodities, Energies, Single Stocks, ETFs, Crypto CFD.
- Ability to execute and monitor short-term trading strategies and based on speculative and hedged position.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to work in shifts on a weekly basis (rotation).
- Minimum 1 year of previous working experience.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Organized with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MT4 / MT5 Manager / Terminal or any trading platform / backoffice.
- Salary without delays
- Official employment
- Interesting tasks requiring competence, endurance and accuracy
- Opportunities for professional and career growth in a multinational company
- Healthy and friendly working atmosphere
- Job Type: Full-time