Regulatory Advisor - Financial Services - Office Based - Salary £20,000 - £40,000, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension and Life cover.
Pivotal role for a Regulatory Advisor to join a consultancy who specialise within compliance.
* Opportunity to join a leading consultancy.
* Office based
* Salary £20,000 - £40,000
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience within FCA complaints handling, Quality Assurance and GDPR
* To apply call Mark on / or email your CV to you like to work for a company that specialises in complex regulatory requirements? This could be the position for you. We are looking for a talented person to join us at an exciting time for our business, as we enter a period of accelerated growth and development. To apply please call / or email ARE WE?
Established in 2008 my client has helped thousands of businesses obtain permission to provide financial services within the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Gaining knowledge and understanding of key areas of the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") handbook
* Researching compliance/regulatory topics to build and maintain, knowledge and soft skills.
* Horizon scanning for any future regulatory changes and providing proactive guidance to clients.
* Creating and reviewing internal and external core documentation in line with company standards
Plus much more.....
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE.....
* Experience working within a similar role.
* Understanding and experience in financial services
* Knowledge of FCA Complaints handling, GABRIEL reporting, and GDPR
TO BE CONSIDERED.....
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on , . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @HirecrkrMark or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you.