Performance Improvement Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Improvement Analyst to join us at our Warrington Hub. We're always on the lookout for top talent to join our growing business. In fact, we never stand still, we work hard, make quick decisions and deliver to our ambitious goals every day.
Why Join our Performance Improvement Team?
Driven by our four values of; Do the right thing, Dare to be different, Strive for more and Be customer obsessed, our vision is to be the carrier of choice for every consumer in the UK. Hermes work with over 80% of the UK's leading high street retailers including ASOS, Boohoo, John Lewis, MissGuided and Next.
At Hermes, we lead the way in delivery. We're market leaders and we invest to keep on growing. Our 6000+ employees, 33,000+ couriers, 5000+ ParcelShops and 500 lockers handled over 630 million+ parcels in 2020 alone.
We deliver greatness together. We work together to keep hitting deadlines and breaking records across our 30+ strong network of depots and hubs. You'll join a great team at a great time for our business.
What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Hub Performance Improvement Manager you will have the responsibility of ensuring accurate and relevant reporting of the Hubs continuous improvement strategies, by influencing stakeholders with data and supporting them to interpret the information for positive performance improvements. This isn't an easy job but at Hermes we act and adapt. Fast. You'll be given the space to get the job done, thinking quickly to hit moving targets.
Day to day you'll be:
- Managing and producing consistent high-quality daily/ periodical MI analysis and reporting for the Hub; understanding key trends and the Hub KPIs
- Thoroughly understanding all Hub processes and through data analysis can identify area's for improvement
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Manager to improving and maintain the performance of all sortation throughputs, managing service, quality and cost saving initiatives across all operational areas, delivering these initiatives in line to Hub SLA and KPI targets and ensuring these are achieved, monitored and exceeded
- Analysing yard and sortation systems to understand maximum utilisation of machinery and ensure consistent throughput of parcels and improve operative productivity
- Providing performance improvement solutions and recommendations to the Performance Improvement Manager and Hub Managers
- Analysing and understanding parcel efficiency and optimise parcel cost per unit by demonstrating current and future process mapping, cost savings and implementation plans
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Full UK driving licence as occasional travel may be required
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data analysis experience, you'll be no stranger to Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Experience within a previous Performance Improvement/Continuous Improvement role looking at both people and process improvements and making recommendations to senior management
- Great communication and influencing skills, you'll be able to deal with some big characters.
- Creativity and attention to detail to deliver solutions in a fast-paced environment
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Any Performance Improvement/Project Management qualifications are useful but not required for this role
What We Can Offer You:
We can offer you a competitive salary, bonus, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 3% contribution into your pension, life assurance and income protection. On top of this, we offer a great range of flexible benefits that aim to provide something for everyone, so whether you want shopping vouchers, insurance or healthcare we've got you covered.
This role offers fantastic opportunities for you to climb the career ladder into managerial roles within both the function and wider business. At Hermes, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, we thrive on it and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
If you are ready to develop your career in an empowering, growing yet supportive business then why not join us? Clicking apply is the first step to joining Hermes, where people deliver!