Senior Management Accountant - Sheffield / Home working
The role reports into the Group Head of Finance and is part of the finance management team. You will be responsible for a team of Management Accountants and Assistant Management Accountants, with responsibility for overseeing the Group Management Accounts function and also for business partnering with several business services.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the production / review of entity and consolidated Group management accounts
- Production annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis and commentary
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Business partnering with budget managers to discuss current performance and to develop long term financial plans
- Identify financial opportunities and risks to department heads / budget holders
- Provide a wide range of financial analysis and reports
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow projections
- Overseeing the maintenance and development of the PowerBI income reports
- Drive revenue maximisation and cost savings across the business
- Develop financial models to analyse costs and profitability of products and services
- Prepare costings for projects
- Reconcile non-payroll accounts of the Group balance sheets
- Lead the Finance Group's procurement and tendering process
- Support the Group Head of Finance in ad-hoc financial support/project work as required.
- Lead, manage and develop staff within the management accounting team
- To be an effective member of Group management team
This is a exciting opportunity to work for a business that is highly commercial whilst also putting the needs of their Customers at the heart of everything that they do.
With a mix of reporting, business partnering and team management, the variety of this role offers a great opportunity to the successful candidate.
They offer a very attractive benefits package that includes:
30 days holiday plus stats - rising by a further 5 days with length of service
35 hour working week
Pension - up to 9% employer contribution
Free city centre parking
Mix of home and office working
If you have relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity then please apply today.