Finance Analyst (Part Qualified)
Reading + Flexible working.
Competitive salary + benefits
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Finance Analyst to join their busy finance team.
You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in managing a large budget in multiple business areas. You will be responsible for management & financial accounting, business partnering and decision support, reporting, forecasting, contract management, budgeting.
- Work with Financial Accounting Team to produce the month end results and Financial Reporting with relevant commentary and high-quality analysis.
- Maintain finance control environment for the business area.
- Opex and Capex management.
- Working with the contract managers and procurement teams to ensure the effective financial management of Operations and IT contracts
- Provide support to Commercial Finance manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Supporting Commercial Finance Manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the shareholders.
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Minimum of Part-Qualified Finance qualification i.e. ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience of business partnering
- Good Excel skills
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.