London (Flexible Working)
Excellent package and benefits
Our client is a leading, Private Equity Backed, multi-site business which is growing at an exponential rate. As part of the continuing scale there is a vacancy to recruit an FP&A Manager to join a talented team. Reporting to the Director of FP&A you will be pivotal to ensuring first in class planning, analysis, insights, MI and forecasting . You will gain exposure to senior management and investors in a fast-paced organisation. This would suit an ambitious accountant looking for progression and exposure to Private Equity and scale-up.
- The role focuses on delivering reporting and analysis to both internal stakeholders and investors.
- Provision of full suite and budgeting, forecasting and analysis across the business.
- Delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that support scale and growth.
- The role will support across finance in terms of modelling and provision of information for the Control team.
- Building the tools to ensure that the data is robust and accurate
- Management and development of team of analysts
- Development and support of operational teams, automating reporting and BI Tools
- Highlighting key risks and opportunities
Key requirements for the role:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) educated to degree level
- Strong excel and modelling skills, preferably with experience of BI tools and analytics
- Ability to support commercial growth and proven reporting skills
- Experience of building reports from scratch and interpretation of data
- Ambitious and desire to work in fast paced growth environment
- Collaborative / Team player with excellent communication skills