Corporate Credit Research Analyst
- Conduct fundamental credit research on a range of sectors and generate new investment ideas to include in portfolios.
- Analyse trends in the Corporate bond space and maintain up-to-date industry outlooks.
- Conduct relative value analysis across capital structure and sectors.
- Keep up to date with research, build and maintain financial models of relevant companies, and examine bond documentation.
- Work with PMs and Dealers to recommend position sizing in new bond issues.
Skills/ Experience Required
- 3+ years of buy side experience essential
- Must have experience within the Asset Management environment. Private Wealth backgrounds also considered
- Proficient in Excel and Bloomberg.
- Experience in GBP credit markets highly desirable
- Comfortable working in a small team with a flat heirachy